Get in touch


Letter: Office 40, Hideaway Workspace, 1 Empire Mews, London, SW16 2BF

Telephone: 0208 835 7062: 10:30am-1:00pm, Monday to Friday


Important notice about the General Election

Due to the forthcoming General Election, taking place on Thursday 8 June 2017, Parliament has been dissolved and will not be sitting for the duration of the election campaign. As such, there are no Members of Parliament. 

This means that during the campaign Chuka will be unable to action new casework. Therefore, if you have an urgent enquiry you can contact the London Assembly Member for Lambeth and Southwark Florence Eshalomi AM, on 0207 983 4712.

If you wish to get in touch regarding an existing enquiry, you can send an email to and a member of Chuka’s team will get back to you as soon as possible.

If you are getting in touch about an issue related to the services provided by Lambeth Council you may find that your elected local ward councillor will be best placed to assist you in the first instance. You can find out who your local councillors are online at:

The following organisations offer specialist advice and will be able to assist you on matters such as housing and benefits.

  • Citizen’s Advice Bureau – Ilex House, 1 Barrhill Road, London, SW2 4RJ; 0208 674 8993
  • Centre 70 – 46 Knights Hill, London, SE27 0JD; 020 8670 0070
  • One Lambeth Advice – 0800 254 0298 (Mon-Fri 10:00-16:00);

Or, if your enquiry relates to immigration:

  • You should contact a solicitor.
  • If you do not have a solicitor, you can contact the Law Society on 0207 242 1222 and they will provide a list of firms who practise immigration law.
  • The Immigration Law Practitioners’ Association (ILPA) also has a directory of their members on their website,, and you can use the ‘Find Immigration Law Advice’ tool to search for an adviser near you.